What a Morning!
Although very rare, I love it when we have at least 20 consecutive minutes of calm. Usually when things are quiet around here I need to investigate. This morning I noticed Lily running through the kitchen, headed straight for the couch with our basket of the Fruit of the Spirit. "This can't be good," I thought. The girls like to sneak off with the basket to take bites out of the plastic fruit.
I was pleasantly surprised to find Jared sitting on the couch reading our Fruit of the Spirit book to Caleb, and Lily, close by, pulling each fruit from the basket as Jared read about it. 
Things went from good to better as Gracie joined them. 
And then...WOW! Could it be? All 4 of them getting along in one room without me? This picture was taken from the doorway of the kitchen. Ahhh...it does a mommy's heart good!





6 comments:
And, it touches a Gramma's heart and brings tears of joy and longing to visit!
Pretty awesome! What a sweet moment to document. Have a great week...I'll be in touch once this strep is gone!
So cool!
Jen, print this one out and place it in your Bible to remind you of good times on "one of those days" Sometimes we need to be reminded :-)
I think one of the best things about blogging is that it teaches us to LOOK for good moments. You do a good job of that. And obviously, your kids are wonderful!
Those kind of moments are PURE GOLD!
Post a Comment