2.20.2008

Almost One Week!



It has almost been one week since I've posted anything! Just to update all of you...I was able to go on my church's ladies' retreat this past weekend. I had a wonderful time getting to know several ladies in my new church. The retreat was up north a bit at a beautiful lodge. I was able to try snowshoeing for the first time!



Look how big Gracie is now! I had to buy her size 3T jeans (she turned 2 in November). I have to roll them up a little, but her size 2T jeans were getting way too short for her.


Jared is reading so much now. Often I find him somewhere in the house reading to Caleb.

8 comments:

emyann said...

The kids look so much bigger! Gracie's hair is so long and pretty!

gramma said...

Oh, Thank you so much!!! They all look so good. It says you posted at 1:22, but we've checked at least 50 times this afternoon and evening and it just now came up. I wonder if the eclipse slowed our sattelite down? Grampa says no! it's just be held up somewhere in a memory bank. I like my idea better.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! You were missed! I can always count on you and your Mom to post something almost everyday so I really missed you when you were at your retreat. Glad you were able to get away!
P.S. I finally put something on my blog.

tyler said...

It was great that you were able to get away to what sounds like a wonderful place. Wow your little ones are not so LITTLE anymore.LOL Welcome back to your blog, as eferrell said you were missed. Hey Tyler blogged last night for the first time in a long while, check it out.

Dad

Unknown said...

By the way, I love the picture of all 4 kids on the piano.

~nanashouse~ said...

Welcome Back Jenny! The children look so grown up now :-)

Are you teaching any of them to play the piano??

jenny said...

We're having serious computer trouble these days :{

I did write this post at 1:20, but my computer wouldn't let me download any pictures until last night. That's when I officially "published" it.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post with pictures again. It took all day!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad that you were able to go on a ladies' retreat. What fun!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers