2.12.2008

No Pictures Today...

...only sweet memories

* of Jared who is bursting at the seams with excitement for his school Valentine's party tomorrow.

* of Caleb who woke me up from my nap with hugs and kisses.

* of Gracie who came with me to WalMart to pick out a new pink pacifier. Nothing turns her head like the clothing section of a store. The toy aisle means nothing to her.

* of Lily who poured me pretend water from a toy pitcher while rambling on about her day. I wish I could understand her words.

*of Phil who read to the kids on the couch and colored with Gracie at the Children's Museum.

I am blessed.

3 comments:

emyann said...

I would love to have pretend water with Lily!

Sue said...

Ahhh, the good life. It IS so good, isn't it? I marvel everyday too. Thanks for sharing. I will sit down and do the same soon...after this pay period ;)

Anonymous said...

God is so good! Thanks for sharing:)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers