Valentine's Day Party

When I taught school, this was probably my favorite day of the school year. I love school Valentine's Day parties! Jared had his first one today. He made this little pouch to hold his valentines and it was taped to the back of his desk chair. When we got home, he and Caleb opened each one and split the candy. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?





5 comments:
ut-oh when the girls wake up and find that the boys split the candy, you're going to hear about it! Sure hope you have some extra conversaton hearts around for them.
Blake has his party tomorrow. He is bringing little bags with cookies and a valentine attached. I also get to bring a fruit platter. I sent Willard out to look for a heart shaped cookie cutter so I can cut the melon with it. I'm spending my day writing about Freud.
we have double the fun tomorrow. not only is it valentines day but the students are having a baby shower for their teacher! the cupcakes are in the oven right now :-)
Taking mom to the church Valentine Dinner. Tyler will be helping serve with the other kids in the youth group.
Dad
Lilla went to preschool yesterday since they were doing their Valentine party. She passed out valentines that we made here at home.
Today we went up to Monica's for playgroup. Nothing special except that we got to hang out with everyone, including Brooke. Boy, it's nice to have her here for awhile. :0) Just rubbing it in Jen!
We have no plans tonight. Our community group is getting together tomorrow night up at Monica and Eric's for a valentine dinner.
Post a Comment