Emily's Here!

My friend Emily came to stay with us this weekend! The kids have enjoyed her visit. She's such a good sport to read book after book (after book), and play games of bingo and checkers with them.
We spent the day snowshoeing up at Mt. Spokane. Phil was sweet to send us on our way with Clif Bars, bottles of water, a thermos of hot chocolate, mugs, Sweet Tarts and Dove chocolates.





5 comments:
What sweet pictures of you and Emily! Looks like you had a fun day. I love seeing all 4 in their jammies.
Ahh, I am jealous! Tell Emily we all said hello.
Glad that you girls are having a great time!
Who took the adorable pictures of you and Emily?
I've heard snowshoeing is a lot of work. Are you sore today?
Hey Jenny,
It is great to she you learning "survivalist tactics"LOL
Years ago there was a movie called "Grizzly Adams", remember? Well seeing the "outdoorsey" side of you now that you're knee deep in nature, I have come up with a sequel to "Grizzly Adams", "Bearly(as in bears) Jenny", the continuing saga of the Frontier!!!!! Hope you like it.
It is good to see you have wonderful friends such as Emily come and visit you.
We had an Emily visit us over the weekend too, your sister. She is a lot of fun to have around.
DAD
Post a Comment