Polka Dot Pottery

I went to a great little place here in Spokane called Polka Dot Pottery with my friend, Brooke. We had fun talking and painting while watching the snow fall outside. We didn't know at the time that this snow storm would cancel all of Spokane's schools the following week.
I just picked up my piece tonight. What do you think?
I thought our Sweet Tarts from Halloween looked cute inside.





4 comments:
I've always wanted to go to one of those places. We had one by my school in Chico, I was just too broke to go in!
Oh Jenny, how precious your little cupcake is! Good job :-)
Sweet tarts are my favorite!!!
Dad
My mom painted the same little cupcake! I'll have to take a picture and show you her version...she keeps m&ms in hers for the kids...they are grandma's "happy pills". :)
Post a Comment