Just the Girls
Phil took the boys to Idaho to help some friends shovel snow. They left this morning with their Leapster games, plenty of snacks, and their snow suits. Jared and Caleb are planning on sledding while Phil works.
I stayed home with Grace and Lily, because they still have coughs. We played Bingo, practiced ABC flashcards, ate lunch and then played doll house for about an hour after lunch. I told the girls to start cleaning up for naptime, and Lily decided that she wanted to take her nap out in the living room. If you look closely, you can see something white next to her head. That's a doll pillow. Then she asked Gracie to cover her with the doll blanket.

I found these after I put the girls down for their nap. I noticed that Gracie took off with them while we were cleaning up. When she wasn't covering Lily with the little blanket, she was driving this "family" around in one of the toy cars. I guess they pulled over to take a nap on one of our throw pillows.





5 comments:
So cute!
I enlarged the picture of the play family to see where Gracie positioned "the family". Oh so cute!!
Are you lonely without your boys? Gary and Jonah went to San Jose for their "Preparing for Adolescence Weekend", Crystal is spending the night at a friend's so it's just me and three boys. The house feels SOOO empty and quiet and I am so LONELY without Gary. However did you do it when Phil was gone for so long?!!
I love the sweet things that little kiddies do when they're this age. They're so adorable!
Yes! I missed them SO much!
I think about last summer all the time and wonder the same thing.
Post a Comment