2.06.2008

An Interesting Way to Eat a Corndog


I watched Lily eat a corndog yesterday and it fascinated me. She peeled the breading off of her corndog while saying, "Kkk! Kkk! Kkk!" Which, in our house means, "Gross! Disgusting! Yuck!" And then she licked the remains of the breading off of her fingers and said, "Mmmmm."

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

O.K. the "carb loader" that I am would eat the cornbread covering and then leave the hot dog part. I would even go so far as to bargain for my siblings' cornbread coverings!!

Hey wait, maybe even the stick with its leftover cornbread would make a good trade :-)

tyler said...

Jenny, when you begin to give her peas I suggest checking around her plate and the side of the dinner table whereshe sits. I learned recently how those are two very good hiding places if kids don't like their dinner.

Dad

jenny said...

Dad, you learned this recently? I thought I taught you that little trick 30-something years ago!

tyler said...

No Jenny, all you adult children one day when we were all together for a holiday or something began to speak about your eating habits at dinner time growing up, and the subject of discarding items you didn't want to eat came up. I used to make you sit at the table until it was eaten. So you guys devised a scheme. LOL

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers