Little Munchkins and Mini Muffins
Wow! What a day! I never realized how much I depend on my boys to help out with the girls. They do such a great job entertaining and distracting Gracie and Lily so I can get things done around the house.
Before bedtime the girls helped me make muffins for the morning. This involved taking everything out of a kitchen drawer and tapping the muffin tin with each item. I'm not sure which girl thought to do it first, but they seemed to have a little system going. I did, too: let the girls empty the drawer, because then they won't notice that I'm cracking eggs. Eggs get a bit messy when there's grabbing involved. Measuring cups seemed to be a better choice.
I'm sure Lily was thinking, "Will Mommy notice if I sneak a bite?"
When it was Gracie's turn to stir the batter, she reminded me that I had forgotten to put on her apron.
Ahhh...the fruit of our labor! This sure made me miss my sweet Caleb, because he so enjoys our "Special Time" together on Saturday night.





3 comments:
Who knew little girls could get into so much?? Me, of course! I had my share of little girls. Strangely, when I was doing things with you three girls I was so at home. Even if things got a little messy, I was so happy to just be doing domestic chores with you. I know this a direct result of my Grandma teaching us to sew, cook and have fun :-)
P.S. I can't help notice that we have the same table runner! Every time I look at mine I think of you!
Look how long their hair is getting!!!
Post a Comment