Another thing I love about being a mommy of boys...
...the feeling I get when I've helped them get a high score on a video game. Wow! They look at me like I'm a super hero or something. Now I feel like I can do anything!
...the feeling I get when I've helped them get a high score on a video game. Wow! They look at me like I'm a super hero or something. Now I feel like I can do anything!
Posted by
jenny
at
10:29 AM
7 comments:
You are a better mommy than I am. Everytime I play video games with Tyler I get the all time lowest score. Not only that, but one time we played a driving game and I ran over all the pedestrians in the crosswalk and sideswiped all the cars!
I'm glad to have Gary who likes to compete with them. I CANNOT figure out which buttons to push!! My boys definately wouldn't put me in the superhero category. But then, they're a little older than yours (the big ones anyway) and they've had WAY more practice than me.
I agree, no superhero here either.
Jenny, remember the Pong game or my all time favorite,Pac Man, why can't it be that simple. Tyler gets me to play with him and as we play I really do poorly. As I crash,or die I'll say "hey how could I get past this blockade or trap", Tyler watches me lose and then grins and responds"Oh I forgot to tell you about....." Quality time at it's best.LOL
Dad
Very funny, Dad! I liked playing Ms.Pac Man and Kaboom on Chris' Atari.
We are borrowing the cousins Game Cube and I don't do very well, I know I sound old, but it makes me dizzy!!! I keep wanting to play Pac Man on the good ole Atari.
I am terrible at video games! makes you a better girl than me!
Post a Comment