2.25.2008

A Treasure Hunt!


Aunt Corinne sent the kids a fun treasure hunt in the mail!


Each envelope contained a flashlight and a clue.


Caleb's clue was in the pantry.


Down to the basement they go...


Aha! Found it! Jared used the key attached to his flashlight.


The boys received Diego rescue packs, and the girls received Dora backpacks.

3 comments:

gramma said...

I'm so glad you are able to post lots of pictures again!. Sure does a Gramma's heart good to see all that goes on. Thank you so much!

Lizzie said...

That's such a cute idea. Just yesterday Blake told me that he wants a Diego bag. I didn't know there was such thing as one. I just thought they had bags with Diego on them. Now I know what to look for, thanks!!!

jenny said...

Our computer is still down, so I decided to use Phil's laptop computer to blog. I was waiting, because it's nice to download all of my pictures into one file on one computer. Oh well!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers