2.08.2008

Our Moonlight Dinner

It was actually dinner by candlelight, but who would correct a sweet little boy, excited about a family "moonlight" dinner?


I haven't quite figured out how to take a non-blurry picture in dimly lit rooms with this new camera of mine. When I use the flash, you can hardly get a taste of the ambiance in the room, but here's one taken with the flash anyway.

5 comments:

gramma said...

It was good you got that picture when you did -- I can see Gracie headed for blowing out that candle, and Lily looks ready to leap up so there goes the other one. I'm amazed they ate before trying to blow.

~nanashouse~ said...

How sweet :-) Remember when Tyler was little and he used to call candle lit dinners "cromatic" instead of romantic?

jenny said...

Yes! We should have known back then that he was brilliant--or did we?

emyann said...

I love the things your kids say!

Rebekah said...

I can't figure out how to do that with my camera either. My hubbie tried to take pictures of us as we decorated the Christmas tree, but they didn't turn out well because the room was only lit by the lights on the tree and too dark. I guess maybe I should read my instruction manual..... :D

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers