2.03.2008

No More...

*cribs
*high chairs
*bottles
*teething
*pack 'n plays to tote around on vacation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But this does mean...
*tea parties


*crayons


*and a bin full of princess dress-up clothes!

9 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

and later on, drivers licenses, new clothes choices, boyfriends :-)

Basking in the Son said...

Just wait for the day that you can say NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!

gramma said...

I love those three pictures. I want to come play. Let me know as soon as the snow melts. xoxo

emyann said...

I'm with Gramma! Let me know when the snow melts! I'll come have a tea party!

Anonymous said...

I had to decide between the two also for my church. I couldn't afford both!!

That would be fun to meet up next year. WE will have to keep checking in to it:)

Havea great week!

The Crazy Hours said...

I'm still getting used to no more diaper bag. I still always feel like I'm forgetting something but then I remember that I don't need my diaper bag anymore. It will be your turn soon. But I must admit, it's a bit sad not to have any babies any more. Sigh...

Jen, the girls look so big since I saw them last. Practically grown up! Lilly looks so much like you!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! It just keeps getting better... this stage of life will not last forever, and that's not all bad. :)

Stephanie said...

P.S. The best part is no more teething! I am looking forward to that day in this house! ;)

A Gift of Grace said...

We have a huge bucket of dress up clothes.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers