2.28.2008

Hmmm...


Look what I found when I lifted the lid off of the butter this morning!

5 comments:

gramma said...

My vote is for Lily!

Nana's Nest said...

Well if that is so, she has good taste=-)

Nana's Nest said...

Jennie thank you for your sweet comments. I too enjoy watching your children, they are so sweet and so full of life. They would have a blast with Katie's because you are raising them the same way she is, to love the Lord with all their hearts. Bryson is alot like your Jared, tender hearted! Lord willing someday....
We are ALL enjoying Molly so much. God has really been working on Skip's heart, he's a good man BUT has fallen away from is first love, the Lord. He sees the importance now more than ever "why" we honor the Lord the way we do. God is GOOD.

~nanashouse~ said...

Yep, Lily was my first thought too :-)

jenny said...

Well, I hate to disappoint you all, but it was Gracie this time! Notice that the bit of butter she swiped was put back.

Lily would have eaten it!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers