2.26.2008

Hello out there...

I feel so out of touch! Our computer crashed last week, so I've bee using Phil's laptop to catch up on reading blogs. The only problem is I lost everything in "My Favorites," which contained all of the blogs that I check regularly.

If you have a blog that I visit, could you please email me at philovesjen@yahoo.com or leave a comment with your blog address so I can add your site to my favorites again? Thank you very much!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I am very sad for you, Jen! I have seen the "blue screen of death" a couple times lately as well as hearing some unhealthy whirring on my laptop. I have everything backed up but there's only so much you can do with all those favorites and such. My spots are www.theobunch.blogspot.com and www.nogoodthing.blogspot.com.

~nanashouse~ said...

hi jen,
www.nanlee72.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! Here is mine:
www.eferrell.wordpress.com
Love, Emily F.

Stephanie said...

I'm at curiositie.wordpress.com. Miss talking to you!

Rachael said...

Hi Jen...loved the pictures of your kids just chillin' out together. Gives me hope! :)

metcalfminutes.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

Hey Jen! Glad your computer is up and running again. Mine is http://bekahw4.blogspot.com/.
Have a great weekend!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers