2.10.2008

Happy Reunion

Gracie and Lily were asleep last night when the boys arrived home, but they had a sweet little reunion over breakfast this morning. The kids love each other so much, and they're thrilled to be together again.





Caleb is giving Gracie a kiss and Gracie is kissing Caleb's hand.

7 comments:

gramma said...

Those pictures are about as sweet as you could possibly get!

Basking in the Son said...

I agree!

tyler said...

Oh my, I'm speechless :-)

Sue said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! Absence DOES make the heart grow fonder. That has to be the sweetest post EVER. I am encouraged that my kids will like each other someday too.

Unknown said...

Too precious!

emyann said...

I love picture of Lily and Jared looking at each other...so sweet!

Rebekah said...

How sweet! I love these pictures! You really captured their precious moment.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers