Fast Feet!

Today, while out and about, I found this great set of Disney Princess roller skates with knee and elbow pads for only $2! Here I thought I was getting this great deal, but now I realize that I'll have to find another set or two. Four children and one pair of skates don't go over too well in our house...oops!
All four kids loved trying out the new skates, but Gracie, who refused my help and didn't want me to touch her, was the only one who balanced well while skating off of the carpet. She even put the elbow pads on all by herself!
What do you think of the camo jammies and the princess gear?





5 comments:
Good thing you have an in-house medic if they're advancing to skates! Next when the snow melts you know, it'll be two wheeled bikes.
I love the innocence of boys! At this age they don't care if they are wearing princess skates. Just like my Abram doesn't mind pushing around a pink stroller. He just wants to be doing whatever it is his sister is doing.
I love the knee pads on those tiny knees!
Caleb looks so cute! :)
Yes, I had to pull the strap all the way to get them to stay on his knees. He's so skinny!
Post a Comment