2.01.2008

Anyone Want to Vote?

Will Mr. Groundhog see his shadow tomorrow morning?


Jared says, "No"
Caleb says, "Yes"
Gracie says, "No"
Lily says, "No"

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

"No" means more winter, right? I vote no. It is so bitter cold and wet, the groundhog and I decided to sleep in tomorrow!

gramma said...

Grampa says yes
Gramma says no
Aunt Corinne says yes

Basking in the Son said...

Can he even make it out of all that snow at your house, or are we going by the "official" groundhog back in the east?

jenny said...

We watched the CNN news clip online after breakfast this morning and saw that Mr. Groundhog DID see his shadow! The kids loved watching it. Caleb stood up on his chair, did a little dance and yelled out, "I won! I won!"

I gave out fruit snacks for prizes. Caleb got some for guessing correctly, and everybody else got some for being cute...including Phil :)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers