9.22.2008

Yearbook Yourself!

Try out yearbook yourself for a good laugh!

1964

1966

1968

1972

1990
1994

Let me know if you try this. I'd love to see yours.

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

mine are on my blog

~nanashouse~ said...

Jenny,
I will go crazy with my hair!!!!!LOL

Dad

jenny said...

Dad, that's what Liz and I said--it would be fun to see what you do with a full head of hair! :)

~nanashouse~ said...

Jen,
I am trying to work on it as I type!!!!!

Dad

Lizzie said...

dude if all three sisters did the 80's photos we would look like the mandrell sisters. we could have our own variety show.

Basking in the Son said...

I like the '68 one the best. Scary to think that I had hair about like the '94 one.

Sue said...

LOL! I tried a few (way back before we all fell ill) and was horrified...even of the ones from the days of the 'dos that I actually wore. You look pretty in every era. Thanks for sharing! If I'm feeling brave (and have time) I will try it again and give everyone a good laugh on my blog.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers