9.22.2008

Mullet Madness


Still playing around with Yearbook Yourself. This one's for you, Emy and Liz.

10 comments:

emyann said...

IS that his real senior photo??? :)

Lizzie said...

yeeeesssssssss!!!! swweeeeettt!

~nanashouse~ said...

You can't fool me, I've known Phil long enough to remember this hairdo!

jenny said...

Em...1987 baby!

Unknown said...

My David wanted to know if that was his real photo too. :) But I must say that I have known Phil long enough too to remember a hair doo like this. :)

jenny said...

HA! No, it's not his real Sr. picture! :)

Basking in the Son said...

I'm sure he will be thrilled to know that I too was thinking it could be a real picture!

A Gift of Grace said...

That is funny because before I read all the blogs I thought you had pulled out an old picture of Phil.

jenny said...

Phil wants all of you to know that his mullet looked MUCH better than this one!

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers