9.12.2008

Finch Arboretum


We met some friends tonight at Finch Arboretum for a picnic dinner. The kids loved climbing trees,


playing in the creek,


exploring with their daddy,

and rolling down the hills.

3 comments:

gramma said...

It's such a delight to a Gramma to see the kids having so much fun. Once again we're shaking our heads because Gracie is so adventurous (sp?) like her Daddy was. We laughed and laughed at Lily just sitting instead of rolling down the hill, and presuming that Gracie was already to the bottom.

Basking in the Son said...

You do so many fun and amazing things. I'm still in awe that you have committed to having so many little ones over to your house every Friday. Sounds like a great time was had by all. I was thinking about you Friday morning! I knew you would do great at homeschooling.

~nanashouse~ said...

I want to roll down the hill with the kids!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers