A Year ago Today...
...we moved up to Spokane! And what a year it has been! We've come to love this city, because it has somewhat of a small-town feel to it, with all the benefits of living in a big city. We're starting to run into our new friends in grocery stores and at parks--something I thought would never happen.
One of the benefits of living in a largely populated area is that I'm able to attend MOPS! We went for the first time this morning, and everybody loved it. Look what Caleb did in his class. I had no idea he could write his name! He told me that his teacher helped him with the "B" because he ran out of room.
I realize these pictures have nothing to do with our move up to Spokane, but I couldn't resist taking them while the girls were helping me make brownies just a few minutes ago.
We call this "sneak-a-bite." Want some?





3 comments:
I am so thankful that God led your family to a place that fits you so. There are so many things for you to do without going far. Of course, in my thinking, cute pictures fit right in with your moving to Spokane or any other time you can find to post pictures of those wonderful children. Yes, Lily, Gramma wants a sneak-a-bite! Looks like Gracie has a cute haircut.
Mops :-) You'll love it (I hope)
Tyler and I loved it! I just saw a lady from my first year at MOPS. She gave the devotional on "Feathering Our Nest". Good Stuff.
I wanna sneak a bite!
Post a Comment