9.11.2008

Ta-Da!

Remember this old thing? We found it downstairs in our basement right after we moved in.

Phil did such a great job restoring it! He found this vintage red Formica table with metal trim on Craigslist and used it for the counter top. I love how it turned out!

Isn't this old linoleum great?

It's just perfect for our kitchen, and ideal for our family. Good job, Phil!

4 comments:

gramma said...

That turned out fantastic! A perfect place for the 'boys' to study while the girls 'work' in the kitchen.

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Once again, I am impressed, Phil!

~nanashouse~ said...

Fantastic job Phil!! Of course it took Jenny's creative insight also :-)

Nana's Nest said...

Oh my....I had a yellow table exactly like it!!! I love the red cabient curtains...good job jen and phil!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers