9.22.2008

Trouble with Twinkies


I never buy Twinkies, but I did 2 weeks ago when they were on sale. I thought the kids would enjoy trying them. When I opened the box, wouldn't you know it? There were only 8 inside, instead of 10! I emailed the company last week and received a very nice letter in the mail from them today. They included 2 coupons for any of their products up to $5.00 ($10 total--I only spent $1.50 on the box in the first place!).

Way to go, Hostess!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds so familiar. I have complained and also complemented on different products I like and have received some hefty coupons in the mail. The last one I complained about, you ask? :) I complained about our local mini Starbucks and received two coupons in the mail for two free drinks.

jenny said...

um...we've done that, too for a Starbucks in an airport.

Basking in the Son said...

Lakeport has a Starbucks???? Jen, will you buy more Twinkies?

Unknown said...

Hi Michele, Yes, the Safeway has one now and I waited awhile before I went to it. Well, when I did finally go, it was a bad experience.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers