9.07.2008

Sunday in the Park

We spent the afternoon with friends at a beautiful park near Phil's school.

Weee! Caleb decided to slide down the ridge between two slides.

Here's my sure-footed girl, once again.

It looks like Lily's not so sure!

Jared encouraged his siblings to make sand angels.


We also fed the ducks in the pond.


Isn't this a gorgeous garden? We saw this as we drove out of the park. Phil and I decided that we're going to have to go back and walk around with the kids before the weather turns. It took our breath away! If you look closely, you can see a couple getting their wedding photos taken. As we drove away, Jared said, "I want to be wed here."

4 comments:

A Gift of Grace said...

What a beautiful place. It makes you realize the benefit of lots of rain.

gramma said...

Gracie reminds me so much of one of my children - Don't take her to Grand Canyon! :-)

Nana's Nest said...

OH MY!! That's the park I remember going to the summer of 1970..I was there visiting a high school friend and somewhere in one of my picture albums I have this picture! It is just as beautiful as it was back then. Oh the fun we had that summer!!

emyann said...

I want to go there too!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers