9.05.2008

Spin Art

We tried our hand at spin art this morning by using a salad spinner.

The kids chose their colors...


...and then spun away! Sorry I didn't use the flash on my camera.

Didn't they do a good job?

5 comments:

gramma said...

You are incredible -- I love all the exciting things you think of for your kids to do.

~nanashouse~ said...

O.K. how do you clean the spinner when you are done?? Leave it to me to need "clean" art!

jenny said...

The paint just rinses out. I use washable paint.

I suppose it could go in the dishwasher, too.

A Gift of Grace said...

What is the paper? a coffee filter?

jenny said...

No, it's just computer paper. I placed the basket insert on a stack of computer paper, traced around the basket and then cut out the circles.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers