Home from New York!
We're so glad to have Phil home! The kids and I arrived at the airport about 15 minutes before his plane landed, so I took them out to the rental car area and we were able to watch his plane come in and "park," as Jared calls it. We hurried over to the baggage claim and were there just in time to see him come down the ramp. Phil took this picture of the kids holding up their "Welcome Home Daddy" signs as he walked down the ramp.
Phil met his dad in New York at the family cottage on Keuka Lake so they could work on the floor.

Nice rental car!

They were able to spend their evenings down by the lake after working hard all day.
Time to go home!





5 comments:
I'm so thankful that Phil was able to get pictures of him and his dad. I'll treasure them!
I just enlarged the pirport picture and it's exciting to see how happy the kids were!! and EVERYONE in the airport is watching with big smiles. You have a wonderful family.
You probably made the day for the ladies next to you in the airport. Great pictures of Phil and U. Gordie. The floor is soooo beautiful.
What a beautiful house. Those pictures of the two of you are very sweet. I would love to fly home to those kids, look at their smiles. Oh and I wouldn't mind that latte and sandwich too Jen ;)
Michele,
Yes, all of those Grandmas loved watching the kids. They were very sweet. In fact, when we got back to our car, there they were in the parking spot right beside us!
Post a Comment