9.16.2008

Comfort Food

The girls helped me make a pie this afternoon with the peaches we picked this morning. These peaches are to die for!

All 4 kids enjoy helping me make pies, but only Gracie will eat them.

But no pie until you're finished with your chicken and dumplings. Anyone want to come over for some chicken and dumpling soup and a slice of peach pie?

7 comments:

gramma said...

We do! You are just the best cook, and it's so special that you are teaching your girls to cook already.

~nanashouse~ said...

I'll skip the pie if I can have a big serving of your yummy soup!

Stephanie said...

You are such an amazing cook!

A Gift of Grace said...

Looks and I can almost smell them..would love to

Basking in the Son said...

You may not feel like you are doing "school", but you certainly are doing just that!!!

Sue said...

I want heaping helpings of both!!! And a cup of coffee...and a time for all eight of our kids to run around in your backyard. I check your blog all the time but hardly ever comment for lack of time. Sometimes I wonder, "How does she do it all?" but then I look forward to the days of no stroller and realize that someday I will be footloose and fancy free, just like you, and I will be able to go places without having to drag someone else with me. Footloose and fancy free...that's comparative to life now with one two year old and two one year olds :)))).

Thanks for putting Fall right in our faces with pictures so good you can smell 'em.

jenny said...

Sue, I remember those days like they were just yesterday...wait...they were! Actually, the girls are still riding around in our double stroller for safety reasons. :)

But I hear you and understand completely! Jared was 2 and Caleb was 1 when our girls were born.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers