Busy Bees

Phil is in-flight now and heading home! We'll pick him up from the airport in about 4 hours. We've busy little bees around here. Here are a few of the projects the kids have been working on this past week. (On a side note, I have to mention that Lily is singing to me as I'm typing this: "He's got the little, bitty babies in His hands....He's got the whole world in His hands. He's got the rain and the apple juice in His hands...").
I found these cute little plaster of paris figurines at WalMart for only 44 cents apiece. They're lined up in birth order. Yes, those are teeth marks on the kitty's head (that would be Gracie's).


Jared and Caleb worked very on these during the girls' nap time.





1 comments:
My computer just told me Phil had landed (&Grampa just called from a Denneys). Those are all wonderful projects for Daddy to see. I think they are all super - and it would seem like you have a head start on school. The star & heart are so impressive, I flash back to campers struggling and having fits over such projects. They show that the boys have patience (& you too)and their choices of colors are so creative.
Post a Comment