"P" is for Paige
I made this pillow for a little sweetie who just turned one.
And "P" is for Prayer
Here's a great prayer calendar that I found over on one of my favorite blog sites. You can click on it to enlarge it.
I made this pillow for a little sweetie who just turned one.
And "P" is for Prayer
Here's a great prayer calendar that I found over on one of my favorite blog sites. You can click on it to enlarge it.
Posted by
jenny
at
3:08 PM
8 comments:
I can't believe Paige is one now! That is an adorable pillow :-)
I remember when you bought that material. How did you ever figure out how to do that?
You are awesome! I love the pillow and especially the fabric.
Hmmm, "A" is for Abram and "L" is for Lilla............ :)
Cute pillow:)
I saw that prayer calendar too! Isn't that great? I am super excited about it.
I KNOW FOR SURE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THAT MUCH SNOW...got carried away with my capitals...yeek the snow!! It's cool here beautiful blue skys hi 57
I love that prayer calander. At this point I can't figure how to copy it to share it.
Who says you "aren't" homeschooling!!! Sounds to me like you are. That's just being a mom.
Emily, I decided that if I ever do this again, I wouldn't do letters that have the smaller enclosed area. So A, B, P, and R are out!
Sorry, Abram :)
Jen - tell Nana's nest that I was able to copy the prayer calendar by double clicking it, then I selected print preview and told it to print the other way (than normal-that is)length wise that is, and got a good copy.
You are so creative Jen! The calendar was passed out at my MOPS group a couple of weeks ago. However it wasn't in that nice calendar format. I'll try to print it as well.
ok girls, I never could get the calendar to print. What am I doing wrong????
Post a Comment