It Just Keeps Coming!
Here's a picture of our Winter Wonderland! I love having this as the view from our dining area.
Phil faithfully shovels our driveway and walkways every morning. We heard last night that Spokane Police issue $25 tickets if you don't shovel the sidewalk in front of your home.
We had snowball fights after dinner last night and used up the snow on the playhouse rooftop. Look how much accumulated during the night.





6 comments:
Hey Jen! I can't believe how much snow you have:) How fun for your kids. I hope you had a great Christamas and New Year. Look forward to peeking in often on your blog to see what God is doing in your life:)
How is your reading going??
I'm sad...our snow is all melting and gross...we need a fesh coat of it around here! :)
I'm glad the Lakeport police doesn't give tickets for leaves and branches on the sidewalk! With all the wind and rain lately, we are covered :-(
WOW!!! With snow like that to shovel, who needs to go to a gym?
On my home from the gym tonight I stopped by Safeway. I could barely push my cart out to the car. It made me thankful that I never had to gather carts in the snow when I was a bagger!
You don't shovel your lawn too? How barbaric!
Post a Comment