1.11.2008

A Little Bit of Me





Several months ago my friend Wendy asked me to post a few pictures of things around my kitchen. I'm embarrassed to say that I just took down my Christmas decorations this afternoon, so I'm finally getting things put back together around here...enjoy!

5 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Wow, your kitchen is so adorable, I can hardly believe I'm your mother :-}

emyann said...

Jenny, you're so cute!

Stephanie said...

Love the vintage stuff, and the color combos--red/green is one of favorite combos ever. It's all over my house, too, though not in vintage. Maybe I should look for some like that! Where do you get your stuff?

jenny said...

Steph~

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? THIS is what we can do on our trip! Let's go antiquing! :)

Lime green dessert rack--Target

Red and green towel--a Christmas gift from my friend Wendy

Mini toille plate--a gift from my mom from the Billtmore Estate

Red bowl, red butter dish and red apron/coat rack--all clearance items at Anthropologie

Cookie tin--1/2 off Christmas clearance item at WalMart. I think I paid $3.00 for it

Green pitcher--1/2 off at Fred Meyer, because there's a chip on the side facing the wall :)

Aprons--antique stores, Target, and a craft fair, all for under $3.00.

Red clock--I found this at a store in Snohomish, WA, with my friend, Emily, but they're also sold at Target.com

Wendy said...

Jenny,
I love your kitchen. Everything looks beautiful together. Very vintage! Ü Thank you for sharing.
xox

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers