1.29.2008

Lately I've been enjoying...

*sitting on my couch, staring out the window at all of our snow

*playing games with my boys. Our favorites are Guess Who?, Clue Jr. and Sorry

*organizing the basement with Phil, while the kids play around us

*folding the day's laundry in the evening while sipping Good Earth tea

*driving in the snow--especially when it seems a bit dangerous. It gives me that "driving on empty" kind of feeling

*when sunshine pours through my kitchen windows

7 comments:

Amy... said...

Me too! I've been just staring out my window watching how everyone is driving in the snow. I love to spy:) Isn't this fun?

Oh, and I love Guess Who. My sister and I used to play all the time. She always won!

~nanashouse~ said...

"Driving on Empty" kind of feeling??

jenny said...

Yeah, you know that "Will I make it to the gas station? Will I make it? Will I make it?" kind of feeling.

~nanashouse~ said...

I hate that feeling, like I'm breaking the law or something :-(

emyann said...

You daredevil!

Rachael said...

I'm impressed that you can enjoy organizing. I enjoy the PRODUCT more than the PROCESS! :)

Rebekah said...

I love the wonderful everyday things of life that you mentioned too. I love, love, love to organize things like drawers, rooms, and closets. We will soon have to attack our garage. It's so full we can't even put the van in there! I don't think my husband is looking forward to it though.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers