1.08.2008

Powerless


Our power was turned off for about an hour this morning. Phil made a fire so we could stay warm. We had somewhat of a picnic lunch in front of the fire this afternoon. I say "somewhat" because picnics don't usually involve people walking around stepping on each others' plates. It was more like a cake walk, I suppose.



The girls enjoyed finger painting this morning. I admire the person who invented these finger paints! They were much easier to clean up than this was!

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Looks like fun to me! Nice table runner :-) I was just thinking about putting mine on the table yesterday. Thinking was as far as I progressed though (first day back at work and all)

emyann said...

How fun! The girls are so serious when they paint!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe it! Our power went out in the middle of the night Tuesday night! We were powerless until Wednesday afternoon. I will never get used to that eerie feeling when there is no light or sound of the radio or the fridge. It gives me the creeps. Our gas fireplace was not working because the pilot light was out, so we didn't even have heat. We spent the day at the church. I want to go out and buy a generator right now, but I don't think I want to spend the money. I am going to put together an emergency kit.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers