1.27.2008

Just Bein' Neighborly


One of the things I love about Phil is that he has a big heart, and he's always willing to help others. The snow just hasn't let up, so he went outside to shovel several of our neighbors' sidewalks and driveways.


Here he is two houses up the street, practically in their backyard shoveling the snow.


Jared watches from the window. What a fine example his daddy is to him.


Come visit anytime, but call ahead so we can be sure to shovel a path up to our door.

7 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I'd be so happy to shovel my own path just so I could visit :=)

gramma said...

I'm proud of you son for using your gift of helps is such a neighborly way.

gramma said...

Phil, your mother says, you need to wear hat and gloves when you go out in weather like that . . . and I did notice you are wearing you P.J.s

The Crazy Hours said...

Maybe it's about time to invest in a snowblower!! Gary says you could do the whole neighborhood that way!

Nana's Nest said...

Wow that is a LOT of snow!!! And to think you live in it! God Bless You!! I think I would be out of my mind by now.
I am wiping my tears seeing your pictures they were so touching....the little things make me wheepy....

emyann said...

Your prince in parka armour! I love the picture of Jared watching his daddy!

Basking in the Son said...

Aren't you guys supposed to keep the lawns clear up there? DCM

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers