1.26.2008

Nana's Book

This is something I found while unpacking my boxes of books. My mom made this for me a couple of years ago.




Blake is my sister Lizzie's little boy.


Let me add here that Jared is wearing a new pair of jeans! :)


Going to Nana's house can be so much fun!


The girls were only a few weeks old. Gracie's on the left, and Lily's on the right. These dresses were made by a friend.

4 comments:

gramma said...

OH MY!!! Does that ever bring back memories! I bet you cried didn't you, Jenny? Were the girls really ever that little and quiet?

~nanashouse~ said...

That was such a "fun" day :-)

emyann said...

I wish we could all meet up at Nana's house and have family time! I miss you guys! We are all so scattered now!

Rachael said...

that is a precious treasure of a book...can you believe how big your babies are now?! :)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers