1.05.2008

2007 Highlights


Wow! Last year went by quickly for us, due to a number of significant events. Here are just a few:

*We bought a house in Spokane, WA back in March

*Our girls moved from cribs to toddler beds (not by my choice, but theirs)

*Phil had 3 surgeries--one in which a piece of glass was found in his elbow a year after his accident!

*Caleb was potty trained

*Phil went back to school

*Our family camped in Mendocino before Phil started his summer quarter

*Jared, Caleb, Gracie, Lily and I spent the summer in California while Phil attended classes in Seattle

*We moved to up to Spokane in September

*Jared started reading

*We had our first white Christmas and lots of family visiting to enjoy it along with us


I'm looking forward to what God has in store for our family in 2008. I don't have any New Year's resolutions, but I want to live each day of this new year growing in Him and experiencing His goodness.

3 comments:

emyann said...

Jen, I love you so much! I hope to see you soon!

Nana's Nest said...

Jenny...God has blessed you so much and you are such an awesome mom...it shows among all the little things you do for your children and as a wife you show such love for him as well and MOST of all your love for the Lord is glowing from your family. God Bless your little family and May the Lord bless you and keep each of you safe through 2008
Jer 29:11

~nanashouse~ said...

Jenny, You are so wonderful. (not to mention amazing)

Sorry, Phil~you have to share!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers