Off They Go!

Phil took the boys to see the new Veggie Tales movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
They wore their shirts that Gramma sent for Christmas. Isn't Phil a great dad?
The girls didn't realize what they were missing, as far as the movie goes, but what they didn't enjoy was being excluded from the picture...especially Gracie!





5 comments:
I heard a good review of the movie on KLOVE yesterday. Hope they had a great time!
Now that we are home, it was good to catch up with you. Someday soon I'll get motivated to post vacation pictures on our blog. I worked today.
Phil looks sooo happy!
How exciting!! You remember Rhonda Sims, well she is Auntie Rhonda to the kids and she suprised them with free tickets to the grand opening night the movie was shown before being released!(courtesy of the company she works for) They had a BLAST! Katie and James did too.
Glad to see you found a use for those shirts. xoxo
Post a Comment