1.18.2008

New Blog Feature


I've added a new feature to my blog...mostly for Grandmas and Aunties. I'll post pictures of Jared's preschool activities and crafts in the right column of my blog. Jared goes to school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so be watching for his work!

4 comments:

gramma said...

What a wonderful idea!!! Thank you so much. Jared, great job on your snowman and on your worksheet. We are very proud of you and the good work you did in school today. xoxox

~nanashouse~ said...

Hey Jared, Good Job!

I love your work :-)

Lizzie said...

I don't get to take blake's projects home right away, It would be nice to. The teacher hangs them up in the room for a couple of weeks. Keep up the great work Jared!!!!

Nana's Nest said...

Jessalyn too made a snowman the other day at school. Her's was made out of marshmellows instead of cotton balls. By the time it got home and Nana saw it, it was "mellow dots"....LOLOL she did share them with Bryson.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers