The Complete Jane Austen

I'm so excited! PBS' Masterpiece Theatre is airing The Complete Jane Austen on Sunday nights. I wasn't able to watch last Sunday night when they aired Persuasion, but here's the schedule:
January 20~~Northanger Abbey
January 27~~Mansfield Park
February 3~~Miss Austen Regrets
February 10, 17, 24~~Pride and Prejudice
March 23~~Emma
March 30 and April 6~~Sense and Sensibility
Any other Jane Austen fans out there?





11 comments:
I am a Jane Austen fan as well.
Carin
Thank you for letting me know the schedule.
I love Jane Austin. Our library gave me bookmark with the schedule. I hope I can see some,but often we get home from church later. Maybe they re-air on another night??
Actually, Mary Ellen, our PBS station doesn't air the movies until 10:00 p.m. You should check on line to see your PBS station's schedule.
Hi Jen, I'm not a JA fan (too many cleavage dresses) but I sure know some fans that will love this!
Are you going to record them? We don't get PBS (weird, I know). I love Jane Austen!
I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I have REALLY liked what I have seen (I am not a reader). Thanks for the head's up!!!
How's the Jane Austin going? I love the series and wish I had time to watch them. How is the paint going? I agree with the top one too.
Liz, we just got the paint today...I'll let you know how it turns out.
Me! I just don't know if I'm going to be able to watch them all- hopefully I can get them on Netflix someday! I'm looking forward to hearing what you- and others- think, though!
since i don't have a tv i am inviting myself over to watch it with you. pretty please?
Post a Comment