1.04.2008

Happy Birthday, Jared!


The big 5 year old boy receiving birthday greetings over the phone this morning.


These weren't necessarily a birthday gift for him, but a good deal at Target. Phil and I found this foam shape play set at Target last night--originally $129.99. We bought it for $32.48!!!





The kids enjoyed playing Jared's new bean bag phonics game.

4 comments:

gramma said...

They all look so cute and cuddly in their nice warm jammies. Happy Birthday big school boy!!! xoxox

Stephanie said...

The foam set looks like tons of fun! Can we come over and play?

gramma said...

Now that I've pondered each picture again, this time in the blown up version. . .two comments
1. Lily's hair is sure getting long and thick - no more baby fine hair for her.
2. I really like it that Mr. Snowman is peeking in the kitchen window of a number of your pictures. very cute! and I'm sure much safer for him than the front yard.

Nana's Nest said...

Such a big boy #5!
Those foam things was a great bargin. I just love bargins!!
By the way, Happy New Year.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers