1.24.2008

Good Morning!


I didn't take any pictures of the kids in their new jammies last night. Here are a few from this morning. Jared had already gotten dressed--he's such a responsible young man!


One of my projects for the day will be to clean out a few bookcases, but Gracie's eager to help me load them up with books.


Lily thought she'd read Curious George while sister watches it on T.V.


Duck, Duck, Goose anyone? Lily wanted to wear Jared's Cubbie vest this morning, Caleb didn't want to take off his new jammie shirt, and Gracie didn't want to wear a shirt at all.

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I'd love to play duck, duck, goose with the kids but then we would need crane, crane nana to get me off the ground. I added a hill to my morning walk and I hurt :-{

Nana's Nest said...

Never a dull moment at your house is there!! The same goes with Katie's house. Life would be boring if you didn't have these days, at least that is what I said to cheer Katie up one day! She said, well mom I sure could use a boring day"!!LOLOL

Rachael said...

Looks like a typical morning with kiddos! :) I've gotten much more relaxed about what my kids wear AND how long they stay in their jammies...we never go anywhere except church in this cold weather so it doesn't matter. As my mother would say, "Choose your battles, dear." :)

maryellen said...

I sure like reading about your life! Never a dull moment. . .

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers