A Fun-Filled Day

We had the BEST DAY ! We left the house this morning and headed for Toys 'R Us so the kids could spend their Christmas and birthday gift cards from family. One of the things we chose is the game Twister. As you can see, the kids enjoyed playing tonight before bed. Gracie had to be in charge of the spinner, of course.
We also stopped by Krispy Kreme to watch them make doughnuts. While we were there, the kids talked us into buying a few. :)
The girls fell asleep in the car on the way home, so Phil was able to go into Lowe's to buy our Spring Eve paint (thank you for your votes). Since the girls were able to get a little nap in, we decided it would be safe to stop at Riverfront Park and use up our free passes for miniature golf and hot chocolate. The kids LOVED golfing! After golfing we sat and drank our hot chocolate and watched the ice skaters in the skating rink.
We made such sweet memories today!





5 comments:
I'm glad they had fun picking out stuff. What else did they get?? I wish I was there to take them shoping instead of sending a gift card!
We also got Sorry, Clue Jr. and a watercolor paint set. They love to play games!
Lizzie will be so happy they were able to get fun things with their gift cards :-)
Kids, It really warms my heart to hear the DAILY ADVENTURES of the "four happy hearts". Yes Jenny you are right, as your mom has ALWAYS taught me "stop and make a memory". Those memories live on in ones minds. I am blessed every time I read about the "ADVENTURES" of your familia(spanish, if you didn't get it). Family time is special time, never lose that. Love you guys. DAD
What a wonderful day...for sure you had more fun than I did.
Post a Comment