1.16.2008

Eeeewwww!!!

It was never my intention to use my blog to complain about things, but I simply must! I went to get my hair cut and eyebrows waxed this afternoon. My "stylist" complained of hot flashes and kept taking off layers of clothing. That's not so bad, but she ended up clipping the hair clips to the top of her pants so that half of the clips were touching the inside of her low-rise pants...yuck! Remember, she was having hot flashes and sweating profusely.

And THEN we went back to the sinks for the waxing. She went to the back room quickly and then came back saying, "Okay, that's much better. I saw blood and didn't know where it was coming from. Then I noticed that I lost my SCAB on my finger." She had gone to the back to put a Band-Aid on her finger.

So the whole time she's waxing my eyebrows I'm wondering if I have her scab in my hair! Is it just me, or is this grossing anybody else out?

12 comments:

The Crazy Hours said...

I agree. Maybe it's time to find someone different!

emyann said...

MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~nanashouse~ said...

Run, don't walk to the nearest clean stylist. Make one stop on the way~~call the health dept. and report Miss Scabbie to them :-(

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's gross. People are gross. Yesterday there was a bandaid, face-up on the floor in the kitchen at work.
C'mon people!

tyler said...

There is a saying in sports, perhaps you heard me say it a few times, "NO BLOOD NO FOUL".
Let me tell you, she committed a flagrant foul. Did you find anything in your pelo(hair) after the your hair appointment? Time to find a new stylist honey. Thanks for adding me to your blog. Dad

Stephanie said...

I just hope she didn't she keep taking off hair (from your head)the way she was taking clothes. ;)

Rachael said...

Did you leave her a tip? ;)

Basking in the Son said...

YUCK! Time for a new stylist!!! I gotta know, did she smeall bad?

maryellen said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for the invite. I got a brand new account. I don't know what happened the last time. I enjoyed reading through your entries and the pictures. Is Jared in kindergarten? It's excellent he's reading to you.

Your story here was very interesting to say the least. YIKES!

jenny said...

Hey, Mary Ellen! Glad you got through this time. Sorry about that. I'd like to call you one of these days to catch up. No, Jared's not in Kindergarten yet. He just turned 5 two weeks ago, so he'll go in the fall.

Rebekah said...

Definately find a new stylist! She sounds dangerous!!

Anonymous said...

you already know how i feel about this!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers