11.24.2007

We Have Snow!!!


Not much snow, that is. Put plenty enough for Jared and Flat Stanley!


Jared decided to take Flat Stanley out for a ride in the sled.


Lily had fun trying on a couple of our stockings.


Caleb slept peacefully on his new little lamb from Gramma and Grampa.

5 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

Looks like fun. Doesn't look like it was enough to need to shovel your yard. My mom says "hi, Happy Weekend and have a good Sunday."

Nana's Nest said...

Jen your kids are going to be in shock when they get the real snow!!
At least they are having fun.

James said...

Hey you guys have more than us. I hope there is some when I get back.

James

~nanashouse~ said...

Jenny, Jared looks so grown up! It was so nice of him to take Flat Stanley for a sled ride :)

Chelsea said...

I love seeing Flat Stanley everywhere!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers