11.18.2007

Birthday Girls





7 comments:

Chelsea said...

awww. Cute pictures!

emyann said...

I can't beleive they are 2! I miss you!

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh My! 2 years old, how can it be?

Happy Birthday Sweeties!!!

gramma said...

The birthday girls are adorable, but, seeing the wonderful pictures of their proud daddy brought tears to my eyes. 20 years ago I could only pray for such a future as that young man tested his wings and his mother's patience. Thanks be to God!!!

Basking in the Son said...

Happy Belated Birhtday to the Grace and Lily. Those are GREAT pictures!

Basking in the Son said...

oops, there shouldn't have been a "the" before Grace and Lily. We noticed that you have the tall birthday candles that burn down year by year.

Rebekah said...

How precious!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers