11.28.2007

A Tale of Three Trees


Here's our family Christmas tree in our living room for all to enjoy.


Here's the little tree that the boys decorated for their room. It also makes a great nightlight.


And last but not least, here's my little tree. This is the first year I've done this. Is it a little over the top? Tell me what you think.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your Starbucks tree! Does your tree have the new ornaments?

jenny said...

Yes! It does! And I love the new ornament that looks like the package of this year's Christmas Blend.

Nana's Nest said...

oh my goodness!! That is the cutest thing I have yet to see. Where did you find the ornaments?
It's a keeper for sure

~nanashouse~ said...

what do you mean "over the top"? is it missing whipped cream and red sprinkles??

~nanashouse~ said...

o.k. I must admit "nana's nest" has me intrigued. from one nana to another--welcome :-)

Anonymous said...

love it!

emyann said...

Jenny, your house looks wonderful! I wish I could come over, make snow angels with the boys, play dress up with the girls and have chissa time in your kitchen while admiring your cute tree! You are so cute!

Basking in the Son said...

I've got to know, is the big one a live tree? If so, how is Phil letting you put it up already? I'm anxious to get ours up, but want it to stay fresh for Christmas.

Rebekah said...

I love all three of them!

Monica said...

Somebody is addicted to Starbucks! :)Cute!

The Crazy Hours said...

we luv all the trees especially yours. you're a coffee ahalic

love,
makayla and crystal

Unknown said...

Jenny, I love your tree. I saw those little ornaments when all of us girls went to Sacramento for shopping a few weeks ago. Also, don't let anyone tell you you have too many trees. There was a day that I would set up one big live tree in the living room, two fake ones in the family room and one in Lilla's room.
Emily

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers