11.26.2007

Little Touches of Christmas

At my Dad's request, I'm posting a few pictures of little touches of Christmas in our home.



And last but not least...a little touch of Christmas outside!

6 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

J.J.(short for Jenny), this is dad. Thank you for posting those wonderful pictures. I remember how much Grandmom Plyer loved christmas and how she prepared for it, for the grandchildren. Your mom has carried that legacy on at our home, and I really hope all of our kids will continue it. I see your household hasn't skipped a beat in that aspect. Now I have to find the movie "White Christmas" to watch. What a story book snow story at your home for Thanksgiving. Love You

~nanashouse~ said...

Dad's request--my reply:
Enjoy! remember the simple pleasures. God is in the details :-)

Anonymous said...

looks good! when are you going to have me over again?
the kids can play in the snow together and we can peacefully (yeah right!) drink coffee!

~nanashouse~ said...

I need to separate the comments...
bake cookies, light a fire of warmth, play with your children. Keep it simple :-) Love, Mom

jenny said...

Thanks, Dad and Mom! As a child, I aways loved unpacking our Christmas boxes and decorating the house every year.

Brooke, come over any time. I'm not sure about the peaceful part, but I'll definitely make you a peppermint mocha, complete with red sprinkles!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE your light fixture. I've been looking for one just like it to put over my kitchen table. The Christmas garland looks so good on it too.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers