11.10.2007

Princess Grace, Princess Lily



Auntie Emy came bearing gifts! The girls love their new princess costumes! Emy and I are going to take the girls out for coffee this morning. There's a little coffee place here in Spokane with a great children's corner.


I had to steal this picture from Emily's camera!



Here we are enjoying breakfast this morning.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thanks for taking Emy off our hands for a couple of days Jen. I owe you one.

gramma said...

Oh my!! Those little princess outfits are just too cute. I love them and the princess wearing them! Thanks aunty Emy

~nanashouse~ said...

oh my, these pictures are sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the 10 things you don't do! Ha! I think I would have the same 10.

Basking in the Son said...

Princess Grace and Princess Lily look very happy. Did they get to wear the dresses to coffee?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers