Happy November!

I can hardly believe November is here! My girls will be 2 soon! Caleb received his Cubbies uniform last night at AWANA. He's very proud of it.
The boys were given even more candy at AWANA last night. Here they are going through their bags before bedtime.
We have a bit of a dilemma here. My kids have really enjoyed playing with my empty Starbucks carton, but look at it! I've repaired it many times with Scotch tape. I guess I'm going to have to buy another 4-pack. In fact, one for each of the kids would probably be best, don't you think?





5 comments:
Jen, you deserve an award for 41 posts in Oct. Keep it up, we love the hearing and seeing! Go ahead, for your reward, buy yourself 4 four-packs of Starbucks and I'll pay.
Caleb -Gramma & Grampa and Aunt Corinne are so very proud of you for earning your Cubbie uniform. We pray you'll always love and want to learn God's Word. XOXO
Caleb is sooooo handsome! When I get there, I'll treat you to chissa starbucks! Love you!
How convenient that there are 4 flavor options, too: mocha, caramel, vanilla and peppermint!
I know they sell a few more, but I say "no thank you" to any flavor with the word light in front of it, and also to their coffee flavored frappuccino (I can make that here at my house anytime).
Oh Jen, Don't buy the peppermint. It is not anywhere near the peppermint mochas you make! In fact, it is kind of like chocolate, mint maalox :-(
Post a Comment